Safety Equipment Corporation has been supplying industries with gas cylinder storage cabinets since 2007. Our cylinder cabinets are used to store hazardous / flammable gases such as oxygen, hydrogen, ammonia, propane, etc., and comply with regulatory and industry requirements. Cabinets are available in one, two, three, and four cylinder configurations.
GF710101, GF710102, GF710103, GF710104
Metal, 1.2mm high-quality galvanized steel
|Size(W x D x H)||
190*900*450mm, 1900*1200*450mm, 1900*1500*450mm, 1900*600*450mm
Customized, Grey, Yellow
FM, CE, ISO9001, ISO14001
Double-layer steel sheet welded structure
|Door Closing type||
Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinets are exclusively used for storage of dangerous combustible gas cylinders.
Equipped with a professional adjustable gas detection and control system, it allows users to adjust the threshold value of gas concentration. The chimney on top can be connected with external ventilation system, working with the signal from the detection and control system. There are 2 models available: two-cylinder-cabinet and three-cylinder-cabinet.
1.Constructed of durable, 1.2mm galvanized steel with a tough powder-coat paint to provide excellent corrosion resistance.
2. Equipped with explosion-proof windows on the door, making it convenient to observe.
3. Pass holes set on the side ensure well ventilation.
4.2-point manual latch with keyed lock prevents unauthorized access.
5. Adopted stationary chain to keep cylinders standing vertically.
6. Sturdy, foldable pedal on the bottom helps to load and unload easily.
7.Combustible gas detector system has certification with ExdⅡ CT6 and IP65.
8. Alarm device will be activated flashlight and buzzer once system detects leakage of gas.
9. Two air-exhaust systems are optional. One equips with fan and leakage is expelled externally to reduce gas concentration inside. The other provides port for connecting between main exhaust system and cabinet.